- I. Dates and Room Type
- II. Enter Your Details
- III. Confirmed
Himalayan Organic Farmstay (Tathagata Farm)Address: Mineral Springs, Darjeeling, Darjeeling view map
The independent huts have private bathroom and shower. The rooms have twin and double beds with a large opening at the front and a sitting area overlooking the farm. All huts have large windows for ample light and fresh air.
The Independent Deluxe Tents are newly constructed tented accommodation having private bathroom and shower (cold). The tents have Double Beds & Single beds with a spacious Balcony overlooking the farm. All tents have lots of windows for ample light and fresh air.
Also has an annex to Tathagata Farm owned by Community Member and has 4 rooms (Single occupancy) with 2 common basic Indian & Western style toilet/bathroom.
Note : We do not have Hot Water Geysers and Room Heaters. We provide Hot Water Bukets for shower/bathing and Hot Water Bottles during the night.
Tathagata Farm also coordinates and promotes 3 Community Homestays with Farmer members and has 8 Rooms with common basic Indian style toilet/bathroom. Visit our website - http://www.homestaysdarjeeling.com
The Price of the Accommodation includes:
- All Meals (B, L, and D). (Local Nepalese Meals)
- Cancellation on or before 30 days of Arrival Date - Full Refund minus the Bank Charges.
- Cancellation within 20 to 29 days of Arrival Date - 20% Cancellation Charges Apply on the Total Booking Value.
- Cancellation within 10 to 19 days of Arrival Date - 50% Cancellation Charges Apply on the Total Booking Value.
- Cancellation on or within 9 days of Arrival Date - NO REFUND.
- No Show - NO REFUND. For cancellations less than 10 days before arrival, 100% cancellation fee will be applied.
Late check-out policy:
Late check-out is subject to the availability and booking status. No fee applied if huts are free and available.
Children above the age of Ten are chargeable in full.
Payment Form:Visa, MasterCard, Cash
Check in time: 12:30
Check out time: 11:00
Amazing!! I loved it!Ms Alicja W.. -United Kingdom
Some of the facilities were basic as you would expect for this kind of accommodation, but this was more than compensated for by the overall experience and quality of service. The accommodation was comfortable and spacious and we were made to feel very welcome.Mrs Tamara P.. -United Kingdom